Why take a coaching capability approach?
An internal coaching capability enables business agility. It gives your people the confidence and capability to grow, coach, and lead others, dramatically increasing your organisation’s ability to adapt to change and achieve better outcomes.
Strengthen your internal capability to support change and build business resilience by empowering your own people in any role, and at any level, to develop the skills and competencies required for agile coaching.
Bryter organisations have
- Internal supporting structures that enable staff to continue to learn and grow
- Product-focused coaching and mentoring that maxmises the potential of teams and enables agility
- Communities where staff can find their peers so they mentor each other
- Leadership who take an active part in growing others
- Learning cultures that people want to be a part of
- A greater ability to adapt, change and pivot at speed
Why Bryter Work?
We are experts in building internal coaching capabilities and know how to do this better than anyone else.
- Highly impactful, comprehensive and accessible training program for managers to learn how to coach
- Centres of enablement to safely practice and grow coaching and mentoring skills
- Learning programs that support and develop skills through “on-the-job” real-world “application” work – not just in the classroom
- Bryter Work “Cheat sheets” so staff can remember and apply what they have learnt
- A program of supervision to help coaches and managers grow and overcome challenges that arise
- Help with funding models that support learning and development
- Coaching cultures that thrive