Why build a coaching capability?
- Your organisation is struggling to change and keep up with market conditions
- You’re relying on external support for consultancy
- Your managers want to take a coaching approach to leadership, but don’t know how, or have the experience.
- Your learning and development programs feel stagnated and uninspiring
- You’re struggling to keep your rising stars
Bryter Work solutions
- Develop communities of practice to grow a culture of learning
- A comprehensive and accessible training program to develop your own coaching capability
- Coaching supervision to help managers with challenges that arise during their day to day
- Gain the ability to create change and measure outcomes
- ‘Cheat sheets’ so staff can remember and apply what they have learnt
Why take a coaching capability approach?
An internal coaching capability enables business agility. It gives your people the confidence and capability to grow, coach, and lead others, dramatically increasing your organisation’s ability to adapt to change and achieve better outcomes.
Strengthen your internal capability to support change and build business resilience by empowering your own people in any role, and at any level, to develop the skills and competencies required for agile coaching.
Bryter organisations have
- Internal supporting structures that enable staff to continue to learn and grow
- Product-focused coaching and mentoring that maxmises the potential of teams and enables agility
- Communities where staff can find their peers so they mentor each other
- Leadership who take an active part in growing others
- Learning cultures that people want to be a part of
- A greater ability to adapt, change and pivot at speed
Why Bryter Work?
We are experts in building internal coaching capabilities and know how to do this better than anyone else.
- Highly impactful, comprehensive and accessible training program for managers to learn how to coach
- Centres of enablement to safely practice and grow coaching and mentoring skills
- Learning programs that support and develop skills through “on-the-job” real-world “application” work – not just in the classroom
- Bryter Work “Cheat sheets” so staff can remember and apply what they have learnt
- A program of supervision to help coaches and managers grow and overcome challenges that arise
- Help with funding models that support learning and development
- Coaching cultures that thrive
The Bryter Coaching Capability solution works hand in hand with our “Vison, Roadmaps & OKRs” package so that everyone in your organisation can align and succeed.
Get in touch to find out more about how Bryter Work can help you build your internal coaching capability and make change easier.